Real Heart: Research results show that the Real Heart pump gives a natural pulse, flow and pressure curve. The first scientific article has been published in cooperatio
The article titled ”Early Experience of Implantation of a New Pulsatile Total Artificial Heart” is published in the ”Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology” and presents research results from pre-clinical studies. The results verify that the Real Heart pump gives a flow with a natural pulse and a pressure curve that is identical with the natural heart’s.
The research results described in the article show us that that the heart pump has the correct design, and we have obtained a verification that our core idea is correct, says the Real Heart CEO and founder Azad Najar.
The full article can be read here:
- Progress in Real Heart’s Product Development
- Real Heart plans to perform next series of tests in the United States
- New area of usage for the Real Heart heart pump
- Real Heart successfully completes phase 1 of pre-clinical animal operations.
- Scandinavian Real Heart recruits new employee and establishes contact with Texas Heart Institute in Houston and with Cleveland Clinic.