With the human heart model
There is no doubt that there is a significant need for treatment options for patients with heart disease. After 16 years of research and development, Scandinavian Real Heart has completed the most difficult stages of development.
The basic idea is based on flow analysis made at the Stockholm School of Technology during 2002 to 2005, and is to develop an artificial heart that mimics the biological. The basic principle is to create a pressure and flow that reduces the risk of blood clots, and pumps in an energy efficient manner.
- New area of usage for the Real Heart heart pump 2017-05-08
- Real Heart successfully completes phase 1 of pre-clinical animal operations. 2017-04-14
- Scandinavian Real Heart recruits new employee and establishes contact with Texas Heart Institute in Houston and with Cleveland Clinic. 2017-04-11
- Real Heart: Research results show that the Real Heart pump gives a natural pulse, flow and pressure curve. The first scientific article has been published in cooperatio 2017-03-06
- Scandinavian Real Heart presents its heart pump system