Scandinavian Real Heart AB (SRH) is developing a Total Artificial Heart (TAH) called the ‘Realheart TAH’ that replaces the natural heart and is intended to save the lives of patients suffering late stage heart failure. SRH is based in Sweden and is publicly traded on the Swedish stock exchange.
SRH is looking for candidates motivated to progress the technology from the research stage to clinical use and commercialization. An opportunity exists for a technician to join the small and dynamic team, reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer, to support production and assembly of multiples components of the implantable system.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with electro-mechanical equipment assembly, clean room procedures and have experience in a regulated environment. Such as medical/dental, aerospace, automotive or defence industries.
To assemble parts of the electro-mechanical system ready for pre-clinical evaluation. The role requires someone comfortable in a laboratory, production and clean room setting in a hands-on role to assemble devices with guidance from more senior team members.
1. Assemble medical devices for preclinical evaluation
2. Assist in the development of assembly techniques and procedures
3. Setup and control production equipment such needed
4. Coordinate production activities in the small and dynamic team
1. Experience as a production technician or similar
2. Experience in a regulated environment such as medical device, defence, automotive or similar would be preferred. Dental technicians are invited to apply
3. Demonstrated ability to work in a small, innovative team.
4. Attention to detail and pride in work output are highly regarded.
To be part of the Real Heart team please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scandinavian Real Heart AB, Organisation number: 556729-5588 Kopparbergsvägen 10, 722 13 Västerås, Sweden +46 (0) 21 475 55 50, email@example.com